Saturday, January 10, 2015

Welcome to M.G.Summers, the blog spot for nothing specific and even less relevant.  Where I, your host, AKA, Mir, but more widely known Mir, will talk about completely irrelevant, arguably meaningful things that interest, inspire or cause me to think longer than an hour.  


I’m majoring in abnormal psychology to become a fiction writer.  I figure everyone's going to school to study English to be a writer why not try it from a different standpoint.  So far its been an amazing experience, but I am no where near finished with school.  If I had it my way I would rather go to school for the rest of my life than work at a low end job slicing deli meats for a living and coming home smelling like old baloney, “been there, done that”.  


My love of psychology must have been encrypted into my soul for when the time came and by god it took a long time to figure out what I wanted to do with my life, it was a match made in heaven.  A slightly cracked concrete kind of heaven, where I could still sit out in the grass getting eaten alive by ants and sun burnt.


I've always had a taste for the gritty, my writing suffers no exceptions, I inspire to be diverse in my storytelling and to find and communicate inspiration from unlikely sources.  I play a better hand in action adventure tales, but I do dig deep in various other genres.  Aside from writing I do amateur FX makeup, “if you click my face you can see for yourself.”  


I love the ocean, food, culture, art, movies and more...


I’ll warn you now there will likely be no connections from one post to the next.  One post I could be talking about movies and in another about Japanese candy.  If nothing else I hope my blog inspires you, makes you think and maybe look at things from a different perspective.  The blue fish are your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment